Drive: “Capgemini Technology Services - On Campus BSC/BCA Pool Drive – 2017 Pass Out Drive”
We will be hiring for BCA/BSC – A3 – Software Associate – at this campus.
· Should have Excellent Communication and English speaking skills.
· Should have good Interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
· Basic computing skills.
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. BSc/BCA students graduating in 2017 are ONLY eligible to participate.
2. Candidates MUST have 55% and above in 10th, 12thand UG (aggregate of all semesters).
3. Candidates SHOULD NOT have any gaps in education. (One Year Gap only after 12 Standard we can consider)
4. Candidates SHOULD NOT have any Back Logs in education.
5. BSc/BCA graduates must be from following branches only - Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
Applicants MUST comply with the following terms:
· Sign a 2-year service agreement/ Deed of indemnity.
· Work in any of the company’s offices in India
· Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company.
Job Designation: Software Associate.
Job Description: He or She may be deployed across these service lines at Capgemini.
– Development / Testing / Application Maintenance / Infrastructure Management Services.
Pay Package: 2.1 LPA.
Please Note: At any stage if found that you haven't adhered to the
above mentioned instructions, it would lead to disqualification of your
Capgemini / Cocubes does not charge any money from students for placements.
Following is the Process for the Recruitment Drive.
Cocubes – Online Aptitude Test. (Test duration 1 hour+ 30 Minutes Written English Test)
Declaration of Aptitude Test Results.
Pre-Placement Talk to all the Test cleared candidates.
One to One Technical Round of Interviews.
One to One HR Round of Interviews.
Declaration of Names of Interim Selects after one week of the Drive.
During the test, All the Cell phones and any other Electronic
Devices of all the candidates and Volunteers should be kept outside the